10 Moruya Street, Quaama
CLASSIC QUAAMA COTTAGE
1 beds | 1 baths
This historic weatherboard cottage in the heart of Quaama Village is full of character and old world charm.
Set on a large block opposite the park and close to the school and general store, this home is perfect for anyone looking for quiet village living at an affordable price.
- Large master suite with walk in robe.
- Timber bathroom with separate toilet.
- Country style kitchen which oozes with charm,
- Office space which is currently used as a small second bedroom.
- Rear sun room opening onto a full length rear deck.
- Detached studio/workshop, ideal for your creative pursuits or update for further accommodation.
This property represents your opportunity to secure a delightful village home with fully landscaped yards and unrivalled in town privacy. 20 minutes to Bega and 25 minutes to the beaches of Bermagui.
|Land Size:||1012m² approx.|
Agent Contact Details
Julie Rutherford Real Estate
Shop 10, Bermagui Fishermans Wharf, 73 - 79 Lamont Street,
Bermagui, NSW 2546