213 Murrabrine Forest Road, Yowrie
A UNIQUE RETREAT
2 beds | 1 baths
With panoramic views to Mt. Gulaga and Peak Alone, this 100-acre property offers its owner the upmost privacy and tranquillity while still being convenient to Cobargo and the coast. With a well-built 2-bedroom home with a choice of covered decks there is a lot to like about this unique property.
- Hardwood floors throughout.
- Open plan kitchen and living areas which open to full length verandas on both sides.
- Large bathroom.
- Standalone solar system with new battery storage.
- 3 large rainwater tanks providing all the water requirements for the house.
- Professionally installed fire bunker, perfect for emergency use.
Outside there is a large dam which provides water for use in the garden. The land is predominantly bushland and is adjacent to the Wadbilliga National Park.
A great opportunity to secure your private retreat in a private yet convenient location.
Agent Contact Details
Julie Rutherford Real Estate
Shop 10, Bermagui Fishermans Wharf, 73 - 79 Lamont Street,
Bermagui, NSW 2546